Monday, June 08, 2009

The weekend that was

This gotta be my most productive weekend. I finished 3 stitched pieces into pinkeeps .
Backing fabric for the three. Sorry,the closeup got blurry and I can't reveal the front for the other two for now.
Made 4 pincushions in a jar. Please excuse the reflection from the lights. I was expecting a guest this weekend, so I made up the guest bed in the morning and by noon time I found 'someone' came to occupy the bed. Luckily the guest hasn't arrive yet. LOL
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments.



11 comments:

Nima said...

wow...the pincushion looks very beautiful.

the pincushions in jar looks awesome....thank you for sharing this idea...

Lennu said...

Beautiful finishes, you've been busy!

Tracey said...

WOW! Productive weekend! I love those pincushions. Is there a tutorial online for that somewhere?

Cindy said...

That was a real productive weekend. Beautiful finishes. Do post the other two which are hidden behind okay?
Very creative idea for those pretty pins and pincushion in a jar. Serve duo purpose!

Jackie said...

loved the jar pincushion.

Jeanie said...

Lovely pinkeeps ! The pincushions are cute too !

Carol R said...

Love the jar pincushions!

Dawn B. said...

Love the pincusion jars but must ask can you acually use them or are they just for decoration? You Guest bed looks like it was being keept warm for the company...LOL
He is cute and reminds me of my Speedy.

LODY said...

Your needles were smokin' hot! I love the pincushion jar idea... it's unique.

Irene said...

Great idea for the pincushion in a jar.

Myra said...

Lovely finishes. Your kitty looks just like my Glitter! She rolls and lolls around just like yours too. :o)