Monday, June 29, 2009

The final pinkeep revealed

This is the final pinkeep that went to a Birthday gal in Ipoh, the silver state.

A personalized pinkeep for Janet with a diamented blue 'C' charm fits in the center, stitched with Carrie's OD
Design is part of a freebie Alphabets Sampler designed by Tex, Sunflower blog.

Home is Where the Heart is, Barbara Ana's freebie design
I've changed the colors to suit my 25ct beige evenweave fabric which obviously is not showing well here. Finishing will be later. Another progress pic of LHN - Rainfell, stitched over one, a bit more to go there before I can call it done.

June is ending, seems like 6 months just flew by. In the next quarter, I have with me two Mail Arts, both Initial and Rose Mail Art due in July are ready for mailing. I have signed up for a foursome Christmas RR with NNC, 1st round due end of July. My fabric is already, my choice theme is a winter cottage scene and my square is almost done too.

A needlebook exchange, also with NNC is due in August, I have not given it much thoughts on this yet.


Thank you for stopping by with your wonderful comments. Appreciate it very much.


9 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Everything is looking great. Love the pinkeep with them handmade pins. Yes the last 6 months have just flew by.

Nima said...

wow...beautiful pinkeep

Mylene said...

Lovely pinkeep for the exchange and love the colours you have used for the Barbara freebie design. I wonder how are you going to finish this one.
LHN work in progress is looking great.

Janet C said...

Thank you for the pinkeep.

Cindy said...

Very neat and pretty pinkeep.
Thanks for the freebie link too. Will be of great use.

Nice work for the Barbara freebie too.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finishes! They turned out nice.

Jackie said...

Nice finishes.

Carmen said...

i like the pinkeep,they look very pretty, and great finish.

for infirmatic trouble i chage my url. the new one is:http://blog-stitchingdoris.blogspot.com/
have a nice weekend.

Brigitte said...

The pinkeep looks so pretty. And I love your WIPs. You will soon have a happy dance with the LHN piece.