Tuesday, October 07, 2008

HoE Prairie Schooler Exchange

Another HoE, this round the theme is Prairie Schooler. I've made a needlebook for this exchange and it went to Wendy J.B. Below, the book inside and the contents then went with the needlebook.

Thank you for your visits everyone. Special thanks to Nima and Trillium for your infos on the Shank. Knowing its significant allows me to give it a special place.

7 comments:

Nima said...

wow...needlebook looks pretty....beautiful finishing

staci said...

Wonderful!!!

mainely stitching said...

Very lovely. I especially like that bunch of buttons - what a nice touch!

Lisa V said...

What a beautiful needlebook you made, Wendy must be very happy with it, I know I would be.
Happy Stitching.
LISA V

Dawn B. said...

You did great on the Needle book. I know she loved it.

Mylene said...

That's a lovely needlebook. Well done!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous needlebook!