The first package came from Becky K who did not only stitched me this beautiful and delicate needleroll from SB design for HOE Needleroll exchange but also picked up a chart from my wishlist.
Summer Joy from Sister & Friends and Becky was so sweet to include flosses that the chart called for from her stash. I just can't wait to start on this!
The 2nd mail is an MA for the theme Little House Needlework at MA Friends, stitched by Ulla L. Ulla wrote that the design came from part of the Peach Tree Cottage and yes, she too sent me some lovely goodies including a chart from BC - Snapperville, Stockyard. Its such a cute design.

Thank you so much Becky and Ulla, big hugs from me to both of you, I absolutely loved the exchange items you both stitched for me and the goodies that came with it. This really made my September month very special ;)
I've got nothing from my stitching to show you yet, only took photos on the exchanges that came for reporting purposes, hopefully comes weekend, I'll be able to get some photos and blog about it by next week. Till then, I thank you all for stopping by and leaving me comments.
Have a good and lovely weekend everyone!
10 comments:
Nice gifts from your exchanges. Congrats
I am glad you liked my MA :-)
Really lovely goodies :)
Beautiful needleroll and wonderful MA!
Yay, you will love stitching Summer Joy! What a wonderful gift!
Glad to hear you liked the exchange I put together for you. It was a fun stitch for me.
Wow, I love that mailart! Great stitching!
Both are so pretty!
Beautiful exchanges received Lillie!!
That is really a great mail day. Wonderful gifts!
Pretty needleroll, I love the delicate colors and design. the mail art is also lovely, I love natural linen color with pastels:-)
Post a Comment