completed including the beads, a design by The Sweetheart Tree.. a little dull ? yes, me went and made some color changes on the whites and those that would be invisible on the fabric. Also done is the Brooke's August Cake, no pictures ..forgot about that one...getting blurSecret Stitching Projects
Am involved in some secret stitching project, no telling yet. I have one more last gift for my PIF, sorry Mylene, bear with me a little longer and then, there's my quartet exchange which I have so far delivered one, two more waiting, ahem..you know who you are..LOL. Tomorrow, I am mailing off my HoE exchange needleroll and a MA on the LHN theme from MAFriends Board, a reason I can't reveal both either.
A happy note is that I finished a couple more small blueberries, cherries and 4 each of the medium size blueberries / strawberries for my stumpwork garland. This a great joy as I am almost there, leaving 2 more raspberries which is fully beaded. Its a drag, coz the beading and gripping sored all my fingers thus, the long break....one that I took too long...lol
Thank you for your visits and comments, appreciate very much . I wish you all a great weekend with some good stitching progress .
3 comments:
Beautiful stitching. And your mail art is lovely, I hope it's not lost!!!
Congrats on your award and thank you for nominating me :) Happy Independance Day!
This looks great and I don't even like the color purple...LOL
Good luck with your secret stitching.
It's lovely!!
Do hope you all had a great weekend!
Post a Comment