Veronica, named me for this award and my big thank you to you. Frankly, I don't feel I've reached the said category but you, on the other hand,Vernonica really do deserved this award for everything that is being mentioned. I shall received humbly.The rules for playing are :
1) Choose 5 blogs deserving to receive the award (conception, creativity, interesting
equipment and contributing to the community of bloggers whatever the language).
2) Every award must contain the link towards the blog of his author so that it can be
visited.
3) Every winner must show the award-logo and put back the name and the link towards
4) The blog that attributed it for her.
5) The winner must show the blog link the Arte y Pico.
6) To Post the rules.
And, in return, I award this to :

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
You are not named does not mean yours are not loved, this goes to :
Rose JRanae
These are not the only blogs that I would like to nominate, I could on and on, its an endless list, please do not feel you are of no importance, seriously, I have more links which are not listed in my sidebars, instead I have marked a direct link onto my pc, simply because I am too lazy to update my sidebars . For now, my regret is, time does not permit me to leave comments regularly. You have all been so inspiring with great hearts in sharing your creativity and things that touches you dearly. Its wonderful to be part of this 'family' and all of you are priceless gems.
8 comments:
Thanks for the award and right back at ya.
Violet bouquet is so so pretty I love purple
Congrats on the award...I know you deserve it.
Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for mentioning me. :D
Congratulations on your award! Thanks so much for nominating me :)
Congrats on your awards and thanks so much for mentioning me. It means a lot to me.
Congrats on you award and thank you nominated for me!
Sorry I visited to be late.I’m so honored to receive it!
Thanks for the nomination Lillie. Will update it on my blog soon.
Thank you, Lillie, you are a sweetheart :-)
Post a Comment