Thursday, August 21, 2008

Journey to the center of the earth

That's the movie that that the 2 of them voted to watch in 3-D after Diane's exam. DH had an appointment and could not joined us, so he drove us to KLCC. . I was surprised that it was very crowded on a Wednesday afternoon at the cineplex..must be due to the school holidays. Soonest we got the tickets, we took a quick bite at Dome. Both Vincent and Diane had Brownie Chocholate vanilla ice-cream, with peach ice tea and chocolate chip something for drinks
I had their yummy chicken pie and iced coffee and the photos was taken in a hurry missing the drinks..LOL .I so wished I need not work today...I woke up this morning with a grey sky.The rain started pouring around 10am or slightly after 10, and there was no sun by lunch. Took the photo from my office window.
Instead of food hunting this afternoon, I went home and cooked a quick and simple meal for the 3 of us, Penang styled 'char koay teow' with a little twist, minus the 'taugeh' (bean sprout) but with vegie and chicken instead. Diane helped to prepare the incredients earlier before I got home, saving me lots of time. DH is seldom home for lunch.


Thanks everyone for coming by and not giving up on me..LOL , I appreciate your every visits thou I am late with mine.


Have a great evening!

5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Mummmmmmm, YummmmmmmmY..... Good thing it's almost lunch time for me..You are so bad showing all this great food.

Ranae said...

You are indeed baaddd!! lol
yummy!!

Barbara J said...

Great piece on sci-fi by Jules Verne. Read the book yonks ago.

Looks like a nice time was had by all! :)

Mylene said...

yummmmmmmmyyyyy!!!

Anonymous said...

I like seeing food that others prepare. Nice colorful garnish :-)

I'd like to see that movie.

*You're welcome, I enjoy viewing your stitching & food pix.