Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Calorie free donut?

0r this ?

Wanted a closeup and the photos becomes blurry, so sorry for the bad photos, I still can't understand how the camera works..I think its too much light.

Together under better lights.

Monday nite is pasar malam nite (night market), the donut in pink is from the pasar malam - cake stall.

the one in white is 100% calorie free, good to see but not to eat. Its my new flavoured felt pincushion donut.


Y Thank you for coming by and leaving me your lovely comments. I appreciate it very much.

16 comments:

Mylene said...

The donuts looks sooo delicious!!

Thanks for the well wishes.

Unknown said...

What a yummy looking donut!

Chiloe said...

I love those lovely looking yummy donuts !!! lol

Dawn B. said...

I'll have the pink icing one with some green tea please...LOL Love them you are so talented.

mainely stitching said...

LOL - cute donuts!

LittleByLittle said...

Oh dear, the white one had me fooled!

Anonymous said...

Amazing--we really *do* eat with our eyes...Lisa :-)

Sharon said...

These (BOTH!!!) are just dellightful...VERY pleasing to the eyes AND tummy!! :)

Za said...

They both look very yummy! For a while there, I got confused as to which one is the real one actually! LOL!

Nik

Janet C said...

Lovely and yummy.

Carol said...

Awesome! I love your felt donut pincushion!

staci said...

Yummy!!! A darling pincushion!!!

Biblo said...

First look, I thought both are calorie free....LOL!! Well done!

Sharon said...

Those look very real! How neat! I love them they look great.

Rose said...

Goodness for one moment I thought they were both edible.You did a fantastic job with the white donut.

Anonymous said...

Which do I eat, and which do I stick pins in? LOL--they both look delicious!