of photos to share with you before the end of the year. The Christmas deco at one of our
shopping mall. Kinda autumny
don't you think? There's one
tree that is deck with all kinds of
donuts and cake. Regretted that
I did not take a photo of that!!
Our Christmas dinner at Victoria Station.
We were on platform 9 and Both DD and DS
joke about the Platform 9 3/4.
Both DD and DS look so sweet here together :D
Both DD and DS look so sweet here together :D
Otherwise, it would be 'meooowee' and 'ggrrrrr'.
The teapot is actually a
a fork and spoon holder.
I just could not resist it. It
just had to come home with
me among other things.
The fridge magnets including the teacup and more spoons.
From Janien in Belgium came this pretty Mail Art.
Janien sent me all the goodies along with her Christmas theme MA. She even stitched me a little bellpull that now sits among my Christmas ornies. Thank you so much Janien, loved everything that you've put in for me.
The back of the MA . Isn't it adorable??
Am so glad that my Birthday/Christmas gift to Sharon arrived on time .
My big thank you to everyone who took time to visit me and leaving me your comments. Appreciate your visits very much. I hoped you enjoy reading my last post for the year.
Its the last day of 2007 and time to say GOODBYE 2007 and HELLO 2008 !!
I wish you all another great year and another year of wonderful stitching or crafting and lots of stashing !!!






6 comments:
I love the Tea Pot and if I had seen it I too would take it home. Love the MA also. HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend,,,LYMI
Happy New Year to you too Lillie!
Beautiful mailart! The picture of your kids is great!
Happy New Year Lillie! Enjoyed visiting you at your blog the entire, lovely works coming and going here! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful mailart exchange!
So many lovely things. Love the teapot especially! Mmmmp...platform 9 3/4...going of wizard school???
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment