Friday, December 22, 2006

My last stash for the year ?


Three packages was waiting for me when I got home yesterday evening.

I've ordered 2 packs of card blanks from Aznique own by Nik and it came with a special gift from her, a very lovely christmassy theme fabric plus a thank you card.

THANK YOU TOO, Nik !






Included in the packs, is also a card from her exclusive range .. (the one on the right)...am I rite Nik ?

So sweet and thoughtful of you , Nik !

The other 2 packages ??.......pictures later..

A Designer's Scissor Fob Exchange

Had an exchange with Elaine with a theme Designer Scissor Fob Exchange from either Erica Michael's (Rainbow Gallery) or Lizzie Kate's freebies.


Over breakfast this morning we met and exchange our fobs. Surprisingly, we both did Lizzie Kate's. Elaine choose - Remember me and me ? the garden patch.

Elaine gave me another surprise.....a crochet belt from her trip to Bangkok

Thank you Elaine!

2 comments:

Namuelle said...

Merry Christmas to you my friend.
Hugs from Southern France

Margaret said...

What a lovely exchange. Scissor fobs are so adorable & I must learn to make one in 2007.
Wishing you and all your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a health & happy 2007.
Margaret