Monday, December 18, 2006

The Last Exchange

at MYS for the year 2006
- Biscornu Exchange -







Organised by Aniza . My partner Norziah or fondly known as Kak Ji in Trengganu (on the East Coast)
sent me which came last Saturday but only this afternoon able to collect from the PO.

Thank you Kak Ji.

This I made for my partner Rozita. Thanks to Aniza, its the first time I've comb the tassel otherwise never knew it should. Shown here after combing. No doubt it did look a lot nicer after the combing ceremony.














This measure about 3" x 3"
thickness and approx. 1" thick
The back..or the bottom ?


Part of the design came from Kirsten
Schmidt(Kissy) Flower Sampler,
Part 7

3 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Wow, both are gorgeous!! Love them. I need to learn making such pretty tassels!

Barbara J said...

Just absolutely wonderful finishings! Those tassles are giving me ideas ;)

Dawn B. said...

That is really pretty and I see you are comming along nicly with the EMS needle book.