Today, I received a wonderful surprised from Barbara J(BJ). Truly sweet and thoughtful of you to have made me this pretty pinkeep.It came with a wine red handmade card. I am thrilled to bits since I have not got around to stitch one.Had to collect if from the Postie since someone in the PO decided to 'hang on to it'. Its almost 10days since BJ mailed it, yet it did not get delivered! No way ! they can have it or kept it any longer.
Thank you BJ from the bottom of my heart.
6 comments:
You are most welcome! Glad you liked it!
Barbara did a good job.. The other WIP is comming along nice. You ever heard the story of the turtle and hair ? Thanks for the comment left on my blog.
That is a very cute pinkeep :)
What an adorable pinkeep!!
Your redwork looks lovely. Isn't it fun working all in one color?
Margaret
Gorgeous pinkeep!
That's a beautiful gift from Barbara, Lilie. Best wishes.
Post a Comment