Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Red Works

I've gone MIA ? LOL ? Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments.

I 've been stitiching some red works but progress has been very slow. Had some PC problems, networking then yahoo and my migraine.

I'm done with my stitching for a French theme Exchange organized by Margaret for NEEDLESnCRAFTS (NnC)
Shown here only part of it, can't reveal yet, incase my exchange partner reads my blog..........

We had to finish it into something and something it will be...but that will be later.


This is not for the exchange. Thot I stitched this in reds too. Had always wanted to. Maybe for the 5 minis ? Not French but Italian design.

3 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Such lovely redwork! Congrats!

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I am very sure that redwork scissor looks familiar to me...reminds me of road-runner...beep! beep! :)

Sharon said...

great redwork-can't wait to see the complete finish!