Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Christmas Theme Round Robin

Done 2 days ago.
For Torun, Norway.
A Christmas Theme on EMS design.
I choose the Christmas Basket.
I truly enjoyed stitching this basket.

















TQ Sharon for your comments
Dawn - was kinda lonely when you were away, so..............kidding.....Actually had some time off and took the opportunity to get some stitching done.
BJ - on the EMS Needlebook - it's DMC 102 - the color is slightly darker in shade compared to the Venus.
on the EMS X'mas Basket :.......no..lah...not fast but its quite an easy design to stitch..lagipun, its x'mas mood mah...........

6 comments:

Barbara J said...

I think your needle is smoking!! As always beautiful work!

Dawn B. said...

I love the basket from EMS.. Glad you are back to blogging..

Mylene said...

It'
s beautiful, Lillie.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, it's lovely! Great work!!
:D

Margaret said...

How fun that you got to meet Barbara and have lunch with her.
Your Christmas basket for the RR is lovely Lillie.
Margaret

Sharon said...

Great choic for the RR-very cute. congrats on the finish.