Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Send in the Clowns"......

........reminded me of the song. The theme - Clown for Sonya, Bulgaria.
Design by Sam Hawkins.

Nothing was mentioned about her RR and this design is actually for a card from the Cross Stitch Greetings Cards meant for a boy, I've subsitute the word B O Y with the 3 Stars held by a string.

I received this last Friday and took the following 2 days to complete it. Am pretty pleased with the result. Thou, it never crossed my mind to stitch a clown before, I was actually a lil'panic with the theme and the 50 x 50 sts square. Lucky me, I decide to flip open the Cross Stitch Greetings Cards book.



6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

The last three things you have completed are just stunning. Bloglines has not been updateing like it should so I'm behind on reading your blog. SORRY..

Barbara J said...

The clown is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

What a cute clown! You sure finished him fast. Also great job on your dream catcher picture too. It turned out great.

Kitty Couture said...

How cute!! I'll try to answer your tag as soon as I can... hugs :)

Margaret said...

What an adorable clown. The RR owner will be so pleased!!
Margaret

Mylene said...

Such a cutie, Lilie. have a nice weekend.