Thursday, October 26, 2006

Finally a happy dance

My Margaret Sherry's Cats theme, for a foursome RR with Sonya, Socialsue, Bookworm and me I was running late, thus, did not complete my piece, gotta mailed it afterall its making its way to Ohio with the 2 'rayas' only days apart, I don't want it to be caught up with the festivity mailings at the PO.

I've changed the daisy to yellow, its meant for my daughter, Diane, she adores cat but not a blue daisy on this one. LOL........and I'll have to wait till next year to complete it.............'grin'
Finally done ! My Dreamcatcher (Leisure Arts) is finally done ! It really , really took me a very, very long time.........finally its done during the festivity holidays.

5 comments:

Mylene said...

Congrats on the finish. It's simply beautiful. This one is also on my list for next year, i hope..... Best wishes, Mylene

Barbara J said...

Congratulations! It's quite a big project and you did great!

Kitty Couture said...

Wow!! That is truly gorgeous. Congrats!

Margaret said...

Dreamcatcher is so beautiful!! Love your MS kitty. Her patterns are so adorable.
Will try to get my music thoughts together this coming weekend for your tag. Just so you know I haven't forgotten.
Margaret

Sharon said...

Congrats on your Dreamcatcher finish-it is beautiful! I would also love for you to link to my blog and I will link to yours.