Thursday, October 05, 2006

A baby's theme

This is the 4th RR from a 6 persons.

It's a baby theme , a freebie from Teddy Birth Sampler of Classic Stitches.com which will not go home to its mama who is currently MIA . We are lucky, for our moderator Karen is so kind to have stepped in so we could have this round going. It did dampen our spririts or rather mine, we realised too late and 2 adorable theme pieces have been mailed to this mama . To this date we knew nothing of it....its sad isn' t it when one cannot fullfilled a committment and choose to disappear instead ?

And somehow, I was not in my right frame of mind to work on this. Its a terrible feeling and I am not pleased with the result of my stitching ..... "shame on me *

4 comments:

Chelle said...

It looks great to me! Sorry to hear that someone in the group has bailed on you. Perhaps she will reappear or at least mail the RRs back to their owners. I hope so, too sad otherwise.

Mylene said...

The baby sampler is looking good, Lilie. Sorry to hear of what happened, i know the feeling as i am still waiting of a couple of rr's from last year. Best wishes,
Mylene

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Sorry to hear about that. Like Chelle said...I really hope...she re-appear and send back the RR.

Dawn B. said...

Your work looks good but sorry to hear that the mama is MIA.