Sunday, October 08, 2006

5 Minis Challenge

MYS organized a 5 minis challenge beginning the month of October till December 2006. This is not an exchange and the only rule that applies here is that it had to be a finished item for a show tell thing comes January 1st, 2007. Which means that anything made between that period and given away will not be accounted for. Members of MYS can produce anything as long as its craft related. Thou, I have a pretty good idea what I wanted to do here, I have yet to officially signed in (yeah.....we are allowed that too you know) There's a couple of things that I have in mind will not fall into this category *sigh* as it will all leave me by x'mas.

I'll have to wait till x'mas to announce if I can really made it there. For now, my first piece, a book thong made when I am still full of enthusiasm a couple of days back :D

Lex Be - thank you for visiting . Agreed, Ellen's 'E' is unique. Couldn't find any description of it.

Chelle - thank you too. Loved your blog, I'll be making a regular visit .

Isabelle, I do enjoyed reading your blog and all your lovely crafts.

And a big THANK YOU ladies, for your comforting words on the RR. I do hoped too that one day it will surface again.

4 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Gorgeous bookmark! It could serve as a scissors fob too :) lovely fall colours!

Barbara J said...

Common, do register for the MYS 5 Mini Challenge. It'll be loads of fun planning really. What more stitching and finishing!

Alexandra said...

Woaaw, love the works. Can't wait to see your part on my rr. *giggles* I'm getting excited. ^^
And as Isabelle says, the fall colors are great. Haaa, I love autumn/fall colors.

Dawn B. said...

That is a cute bookmark & I would have to also say it would make a good scissor fob. That could be one of your projects. Thanks for the comment & sorry I have not emailed much.