Thursday, September 21, 2006

September Theme

................is Autumn
SanMan Seasonal series. I'm running late started this only on the 18. This is my last piece in the series which is long overdue. Thanks to Anglesan and her theme stitching I can now finally complete the series.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

This is turning out so pretty. Fall colors are such fun.
Margaret

Barbara J said...

It's OK you started on the 18th, it is Autumn now right? So you can't go wrong stitching that piece ;) even if you live in the tropics!!

Mylene said...

This one looking great too. Have a nice weekend, Mylene

Sasha Farina said...

looking good! keep stitching :)

Anonymous said...

hoooo good lookiiing... with a purple color morover... *ponders* good idea. I was thinking about doing the small needlebook in a classic red on natural coloured linen way. Do you know where did Ellen took the E of Ellen on the small needelbook? It's not in the alphabets she gave us. snif ^^

Klista said...

Your EMS SAL is looking good. I haven't started stitching these yet!

Love the rest of your pics!