

I made this for DawnThe design derived from
the Vintage Fob..........
.........and this card too.It's from the same series of a French design, Anne les petites croix. We were just blogging a couple of weeks back and somehow the blogging prompted an exchange.
........but.......... look ! what I received in return. It arrived on the 12th with all those goodies, there
was no mentioned of anything "extras" but Dawn you've made my day.....I loved it, thank you so much, never thought that the needlebook is mine to keep..yep ! yep ! its mine! woweeeeee..................unfortunately, my gift is nothing compared to what I have received.....shame on me !! I gave so little..gulp ! feeling sorry !!! to make matters worse, my envie took longer than usual to arrive . Only received words from Dawn that it arrived yesterday.

2 comments:
No worries I loved what I did get & am just glad it got to me safe and sound.
Those are such nice gifts, given and received. Most importantly they all come from the heart :)
Post a Comment