Friday, August 18, 2006

On Diane and her Grade 5 - Piano

Diane would like to thank all the Aunties for the wishes.

Her sms message to me the moment she walked out d' room was that she was 'scared ' of the examiner simply because he (an Englishman) was too polite and that made her felt uncomfortable. As to how she performed, it was 'OK' , and an ok from her would normally means...." I'can't tell you now, just wait for my result , I did well only the examiner might think otherwise OR I've done well but not that A+ thing " LOL.

Barbara : Yes , I would agreed that age would give you a different prespective towards music , she used to complaint alot when she was younger, but not anymore. I supposed teacher plays an important part too. She started young at age 5 with Yamaha in their 8 years programme, I was advised to put her on ABRSM as well, never knew why still can't figured it out and so she ended up doing a double in music.....so far, she is coping very well both in studies and music.

Thank you ladies for all the good wishes to my dd :D







No comments: