Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kitty Mail Art

Remember I've wrote I've got someone in mind
for this from my cats theme ?

Its all done !

Its for my DD, Diane on her 11th Birthday today.
It arrived yesterday afternoon.













This is the back and the card that goes into the MA

Happy Birthday dear
May all your wishes and dreams comes true.

That's the wish from me this year, she had to sit for her Piano Grade 5 - ABRSM exam today , She'll be leaving home this morning at 7:30am, what a day to start her birthday, but she's got lots of
'goodluck' wishes from all of us.

Thanks Margaret , had wanted to stitch that bee bear for ages..LOL never got to do it until now.
Many thanks to San and Anglesan's forum
Barbara..got it from my trip to HK/Macau awhile back.

6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Well I just love all your work but I have to say the envelope is my favorite.

Barbara J said...

Ah so it is a rosary! Your mail art is so pretty, the colour combo of the gingham and the fabric is just perfect.

I took my Grade 5 ABRSM a long time ago. I was scared stiff. I just read an article that sometimes when you're older you appreciate the piano more then when we're kids. If I had the time I'd want to take it up again.

BTW I didn't do too well, just passsing grade :( Hope it went okay for Diane!

Sasha Farina said...

Happy Birthday to your DD!

Margaret said...

Congrats on your DD birthday. She must have been so pleased with the mail art you made for her. It's so pretty!! Hope she had a good day and that all went well with her Grade 5 ABRSM.

Margaret

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »