
July already ? How time flies. I could still remember all the fuss begining of the year just like yesterday. But ! its been 6 months or so ago. I was just reminded that the Hungry Ghost Festival is due in 2 weeks time this morning. I'll go into that when the time comes.
I have been under the weather lately, the days has now entered to weeks . First I thot nothing of it. As usual I always suppress any sympton I had with early medication. It normally subside but this time it was full blown. There's a chinese saying, " Easier to die but never be ill" literally translate to mean, one is not allowed to be ill when one is too busy or preoccupied. I blamed it on the hormons. That got to be the culprit or rather I want to believe for now.
But then the beauty of it other than my needed rest was that I did more stitching or rather able to concentrate on my stitching in a way, LOL ! I was on medication and so while I was in bed, I would stitch until my eye lids gave up and when I woke up, I would continue stitching. I was in no mood to read or surf blogs nor was I in the mood to do any other things other than the normal. Not even in the mood to work or talk...er...er.... engage in a discussion for daysssss. How I wished I could put up a "Do not disturb" sign on my door ! LOL and since I left my medication at home during working hours, I was kinda like a zombie I think. Everthing that came to me had to be digested twice or so .

I need my cuppa now, as I 've missed a couple of it when I was not feeling good.
Do not understood what's this all about............hummmmm..............................me too!
I'll post pictures of my stitching or what I have done later.
Thank you Harsha for your kind comments.
There's no progress on my Garden Fairies yet Azie. Have been kinda busy with my Dreamcatcher.
That will be my next priority soonest the dreamcatcher is done. As for the cards, still a novice but thank you "smile"
2 comments:
Que feliz estoy de que llegara mi paquete, jajajaj yo crei te habias dado cuneta para quien era, espero aceptes mi proposicion
besos nela
get well soon!!
Post a Comment