Friday, July 14, 2006

The Exchange Pincushion




Am thrilled to bits, when I found a mail with a Venezuelan postmark in my mailbox last Friday. I knew its from my pincushion exchange partner. Least did I expect that that the beautiful stitched pincushion featured in Nela's blog could be mine. The goodies that came with it are ribbons and plenty of stars including the map of Venezuela.

¡Gracias Nela, yo tenía lo amó el momento que vi en su blog nunca pensé que su mina! Su hermoso y los goodies también. Muy pensativo de usted para incluir el mapa de su país.
Love and kisses from me.

This really made my day after living like... a...er...er....zombie for dayzzz. LOL!


The Next Bird

My next round of robin arrived about almost 3 weeks now....had planned to start on it comes July 1st, but looks like am behind my own schedule !

Thank you Harsha, am feeling much better now :)



1 comment:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I love the pincushion...so beautiful!! And the way she attached beads on the tassels..WOW. You are so lucky :)

The cat mailart is beautiful too!! Especially rows of them. :) Have a great weekend.