I've started on this about almost a year ago.All I had done then was 2 rolls of wrapped bars
Something did put me off then.
Somehow over the weekend, I 've completed it
UFP no more !
Feathers !
I just loved working on the feathers.Had intended to complete this piece
last month. That's what I had in
mind. Looks like it'll take the whole
of July now.
Thank you ladies for your lovely comments.
3 comments:
That's a gorgeous hardanger piece. It's addictive isn't it??
I've never done hardanger but that looks awsome... You can e-mail me about the needled book. Like on my blog page... I would like it to go to a good home...
Excellent, love it! i-dapz eyewear system Overnight cash advance utah Delta dental of madison wi Sciatic+pain+relief Scematic drawings car amplifier How to replace rear window chrysler sebring convertible Shrug cardigan sweaters Chevrolet houston in lone star car cd players input http://www.adultwebcams0.info incorporate in florida Alcohol 120 tenuate Ionamin acheter Laser hair removal sarasota fl 1997 f150 floor mats Game cheats kameo 7in portable dvd player Hurricane ford mustang Cellulare phone plans
Post a Comment