Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A mini sampler by me

This is a mini sampler designed by me,
especially made for Mrs Mary,
my kids tutor for a number of years.


Mrs Mary tutored my kids the longest
and I thot I stitch her a teacher's day gift
this year.










Design size : 10cm x 11cm (4" x 4.5") 14 ct aida


I've made it small so that it could fit ready made frame size of approximately 13cm cx 17.5cm (5" x 7").

This is my 2nd sketch that materialized otherwise it'll remained as scrap papers with little dots and crosses.
I must confess that the stitched piece did not turn out accordingly to the sketch drawing. There's some corrections to be made which I just don't see it on paper then.

Needlebooks

2 needlebooks that I have stitched.
Both are going to someone................


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely teacher sampler. I'm sure it will be much appreciated. Those 2 needlebooks are very cute as well. :)

Dawn B. said...

I have to say the needle books are cool. I have a pattern for one but do not know how to finish it up so I'm holding off doing it.

Sasha Farina said...

Hey.. that sampler is lovely! Well done Lillie!

Lillie said...

Thanks Harsha.