Thursday, June 08, 2006

Fickle ! Fickle ! Fickle !

Was a bit of a fickle minded this week ! I'm involved in an exchange for pincushion , I need only 1 but having been saving so many designs that I could make into pincushions, I just can't settle for one. LOL!












Ssooooooo...which one will go to my partner ??!?!!?

A Bookmark Tutorial

By the way, Megumi and Dawn thank you for visiting and your comment.

Dawn, I'm providing here the link to a needlebook tutorial put up by Cheezey
aka Lil'honey Collections.
Hoped to see your needlebook soon :D

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Thank you very much for the link.

Lillie said...

Most welcom Dawn.

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Can send the 3rd one to me instead.....all of them are so pretty.

Lillie said...

Would loved to Zohrah, only if I still have it, but it has made its way to its new home, so is the other two.
Thank you for visiting. :D