Le Biscornu de Mamounette
on a Friday nite, 9 December 2005, at 8pm
Le Biscornu de Mamounette,a design from http://silepointcompte.free.fr., never got to do it until I got myself in a Biscornu exchange with MYS. Had never made one and so, need to try it out to see for myself . It looks difficult especially the stitching / joining part.
At 13.30hours December 10, 2006, competed, thou not perfect but my first. I have signed up for an exchange and I can't see myself using the same design, so on Saturday 10, 2006 at 4pm I began another biscornu and curious if I could use a hardanger design, I found from perso.wanadoo.fr , part of a sampler and Victoria Sampler - Green Hardanger .

It's still not perfect but I hoped to master it or the least producing a better one. These are still no good for an exchange. LOL! hoped my partner will eventually not mind receiving one from me !
No comments:
Post a Comment