Tuesday, September 13, 2005

......and It's September !

Yeah ! Its September ! My son who is 16 and I shares the same Birthday month. It's an extra special month for me coz my participation in a Birthday Exchange with MYS means that I will be getting a couple of extra pressie and stash ! oh yes ! more stash. Its also the month DH and I will go on a weekend trip . In a couple of weeks, we are heading to Southern Thailand.




MY SECOND NEEDLEROLL

This is my second roll. Made this on a Sunday and completed it on Monday.
The first needleroll I made for an international exchange group was slightly too long. With this 2nd roll I wanted to experiment with a couple of stitches and uses
beads. Its been ages since I last use beads on my crossstitch and am eager to find out if I could still do it.

It turned out to be a sampler type design. Its not for me to keep, its going to a
friend in an exchange.


September 13, 2005

ANOTHER SCISSOR FOB

Can't recall when I have stitched this piece. All I remembered was
that I
stitched this piece from ramnants of one of my project and had
left it in my sewing box. Everytime I open the box I would find it
there. So, this morning, I made it into a scissor fob.

Am glad that I did.

No comments: