Thursday, July 07, 2005

My crochet stuff


Something from the 70's. That is how old this has been and its still with me. I remember I was still in..ahem! school...err..just in school....LOL
All I can remember is that my baby needed a crop little thing to match a dress she will be wearing to her piano concert and so I crocheted this to go with it and its a Baby Sidar yarn. Don't asked me which type coz' in those years before I had a blog I never kept a record of such details to its detailed. You know what I mean.



A crocheted bag Made for my baby when she was born in 1995 Scrunchies when my lil'girl was growing up One of the colorful hair band to match her dresses, some of her friends has one too Sample bookmarks for keeps, some given awayA potpourri pouchTrial piece of ami orangeSaw this crocheted teacup and saucer pincushion somewhere and I just had to have one, sorry for the bad picture, to much light reflectionHats for adultsFor coffeetableTable runnerTable top pieces round and medium size doily for side tables


I have lost count how many that went away. Wished I had photos of it. Gone are baby booties, baby & little people cardigans, baby blankets and children shawls that was given away as presents. These are a collection from what's left around Mom's home, mine and an aunt.




Thank you for your visits.

No comments: