Tuesday, July 05, 2005
About Lil' Needlecrafter
I'm not good with putting up a blog, been to a couple of sites since last year, driffed in and out, feels too much of a hassel in handling it and moved on before i settled here. That too it did crossed my mind if I should continue...... Firstly, found myself not committed, coz I don't have the time to sit and surf sites for creating a satisfactory blog, even in putting a link, let a lone a designer blog. And so, here I am again trying....... Have always loved arts, I remember I could handle watercolor very well uptill my secondary school years and I picked up crochet at a very young age, in my teens I was into cross stitching and self taught knitting, macrame and beading and bead craft. However, I'm not a doily person although I like to crochet. I prefer to crochet weareable or bags but ocassionally I will crochet table doily, shawls, poncho, chairbacks , sachet bags or pincushion. Its also convenient to carry when travelling where I can easily crochet anywhere and everywhere. I have recently started to cross stitched again after drifted away for more than a decade or so. Inbetween I have also ventured into making bead bags and beaded bonsai trees (miniture tree) which I gave most of it away to relatives and friends especially when they moved into their new homes. Made a couple of beaded bracelet and even handphone fobs. Then for a while, got caught up making mesh bags in all sort of shape and sizes. Gave quite a number away too, even flower straws have caught my attention. I am begining my first few post with photos of my crafts from years ago, hope you enjoy looking and visting and I have the energy and courage to continue keeping my blog a live with stuff that resolved around my life through my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment