Wednesday, January 13, 2021

It's a bummer but necessary

The re-implementation of Movement Control Order 2.0 (MCO 2.0) is back for 4 states to take effect from today until 26 January in view of the drastic spike in Covid cases recently. It was expected and no surprise looking at the current numbers and it is unlikely that the two weeks period is sufficient to curb the problem . We are hitting between 2,000 to 3,000 cases lately and where I am, I am 'in' the said 'MCO 2.O'

So it;s a bummer but necessary.

It's still work as usual for me since I am in one of  the industries that are allowed under the MCO 2.0 new ruling. There will be no dine-in in  Restaurants thou they are allowed to operate but only  for Take-away. 

Like most people in my area, we do anticipate that this might be further extended till after the Chinese New Year which is only a month away, so we will be bracing for a quieter Chinese New Year, no visiting and no travelling since we are not allowed to inter-state travel nor inter-district travel during the MCO 2.0 is being in forced. 

However, there will be a bit of baking for the festivity as tradition still lives, MCO or no MCO. 

Stitching wise, I'll still be working to dug up my UFOs; that is most definitely but for now a little weekend baking and late night bake until the festivity. 

I am looking forward to a Blackwork SAL (still indecisive)  and joining Carol's Ornaments Stitchalong, fingers crossed I can keep up..😅 We'll see....

That's it for now..Take care and stay safe !


2 comments:

Mylene said...

Hello Lillie...been a while rather years, quite lots of change since my lat post of 2016..anyway, wanted to say hi...i try to update my blog hopefully more coming days.
Kind regards, Mylene

Carol said...

I'm sorry you still have to go to work, Lillie--please be extra careful and stay safe. Glad you are joining in on the 12 in 21 Ornament Stitchalong :)