Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

 This is my Lil' Witchy basket of Halloween Ornaments, that I put on display in the house from last year. It's one of my three ornament baskets and a little too small to hold all of my Halloween ornaments. The basket actually started off  as a temporary sanctuary for my finishes and  swap.

                      Welcome my pweety one, trick or treat ????
A lil' fun dressing up for Halloween 


Have Fun !

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh, I love your little basket full of Halloween pillows. Happy Halloween!

Carol said...

Such a nice basket of Halloween stitching, Lillie! And I love the cute little witch :) Happy Halloween to you!

Lumiruusu said...

Hello Lillie! I wanted come and say you just a little "Hello" even I do not celebrate Halloween ..I am already in the mood of Christmas Crafting and because there will be a annual Charity Sale in our Chrurch I have decorated s many candy boxes and chocolates with sweet vintage or romantic pictures, I have had fun all with the ribbons ,sparkles and other Princess style of stash :) :) I wish you all the best and thank you for visiting my blog :)

Mylene said...

Hello Lillie, been a while since my last visit...beautiful pictures during your short break and that´s a lovely basket filled with Halloween stitching.
Hope all is well at your end....