Happy dance !! My Mail Art hosted by Ingrid of Mii Stitch arrived on Saturday and it's so pretty. My partner is Mary W from IL, USA and I love her choice of design for me. Since this is a stitcher's choice theme, no one can guess what your partner has in mind for you until it arrived .
I never knew who my partner was before this came and only then I could peek into my partner's blog Loved the quilted handmade House Card with the words "from my house to yours", Mary has lots of lovely and amazing quilts featured in her blog and another of her encounter with nature.
And the goodies she thoughtfully picked for me, buttons and trims and a little hexa flower in red.
A stitched violet book cover complete with a note book in lilac, is so sweet and delicate.
Thank you Mary, for your thoughtfulness.
I really like what you stitched for me , you finished it beautifully too although you wrote this is your first.
Now I hope mine has somewhat got on a plane the least and be on its way or finished crossing continents and landed at it's destination local postal office waiting for delivery. Until then, no revealing as yet.
Thanks to everyone for visiting and your time to leave me your comments.
Happy Summer to all on Summer Holidays



9 comments:
Glad you like your envelope. Mary did a fantastic job :)
Thank you for taking part & looking forward to the next one for Halloween :)
Oh Lillie! What a wonderful present you have received.
What a beautiful exchange!
Love your mail art and the extra goodies you got, still waiting for mine to arrive. Hugs Lynda Ruth from New Brunswick, Canada
Gorgeous mail art from Mary! I love the colours she chose, so delicate and pretty.
Hello there from Greece! Today I received your parcel! It is sooooo beautiful! Thank you so very much for your mail art and everything you included! I am so happy that you sent so many beautiful things! I love Malaysia I used to have pen pals there when I was akid but we lost each other! Anyway your parcel arrived just the day after my wedding so I am unable to blog about it and anyway my mail art has not yet been received so I will just blog about this exchange later!Again many thanks!You ahve got a new follower!AriadnefromGreece!
Your mailart exchange from Mary is so pretty, Lillie! I love the extra goodies she included, too!
This envelope from Mary is so beautiful. She chose some very nice motives for you and added great goodies.
What a gorgeous envelope you received in the exchange :o)
Love the kitty!
Hugs xx
Post a Comment