Coffee and hexing during the week long holiday of the festive season. I
have to admit that this is my most productive CNY where crafting is concerned
and I am not complaining. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed every bit of that
moment.
I accumulated a total of 35/52 pieces but I will need an additional 4 more for my intended quilt, that is until I change my mind.
Three more flowers completed adding to 7/52 , falling back a little here.
Peeking from below the flowers, you'll see Lizzie Kate "Bless Our Home", this will be
getting a frame. I no longer have the bird house charm and I haven't found
anything inspiring to replace yet. Will see how it goes by the time I sent to the framers
Thank you all for coming by. Have a good rest of the week.



6 comments:
I look forward to seeing your LK framed!
Won't all the flowers together be fabulous?!
Oh, so lovely, your red hexies. And the LK piece is beautiful.
The quilted flowers are so verypretty-I really admire your sewing skills !
Just love the reds you're using, Lillie--you'll have a fabulous finish and I can't wait to see the LK all framed up :)
Enjoy your weekend!
wow! What patience you have for all those small pieces, Lovely.
Beautiful LK finished.
Happy week!
Post a Comment