Its here again, Bookfest - the 5th year that ran from 4th to 12th Sept at the KLCC. Coincide with the Hari Raya Adil Fitri festival, I had a couple of days off...or like 10 days to be exact from work, lucky me!
@ BOOKFEST
Was there first with Diane and then a second trip with Jamie and Diane. The damage ?
a total of 20 books hauled from both trips combined.
and the Craft punch was at 20% off ! Just a few to add to my 'what I did not own yet'.... I need a reason for spending
Nooo...this was not at the bookfest but from Kino, found only two craft related books that interest me this year
Offers a library of stitches that was very, very reasonably priced, another reason for a must have
Been looking for this book ever since I missed its debut at Kino, it was gone when I went back after a week of consideration and when I saw it at the bookfest with a 40% tag, I didn't have to think twice ! LOL 
My order from Stitching Bits and Bobs that took almost 3 weeks to deliver, the longest wait but not unexpected finally came a day before Hari Raya
Some fabrics from my first trip to Elitronic after I managed to persuade DH to drive me there on my enroute back from my In-laws. Oh! I am indulging, yes....I am allowed, its my month..LOL
Diane is due to sit for her major exam in less than 3 weeks which means no long distance travelling thou we are having 2 weeks of school holidays, but there was no holidays from her tuition infact additional classes was created, yet we manage to make 2 short trips away to enjoy some cool breeze, one to Fraser's Hill and the other to Genting Highland as well as visiting the Inlaws, a bit of me shopping and enjoyed some good food around town and the hassle free traffic in town, a bliss
.
For now, there will be no crafting to show.
Come Monday, its back to work and school reopens too. My life shall pretty much return to normal then.
My heartfelt gratitude for all those who come by and left me your comments in my previous posting. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
@ BOOKFESTWas there first with Diane and then a second trip with Jamie and Diane. The damage ?
a total of 20 books hauled from both trips combined.
and the Craft punch was at 20% off ! Just a few to add to my 'what I did not own yet'.... I need a reason for spending
Nooo...this was not at the bookfest but from Kino, found only two craft related books that interest me this year
Offers a library of stitches that was very, very reasonably priced, another reason for a must have
Been looking for this book ever since I missed its debut at Kino, it was gone when I went back after a week of consideration and when I saw it at the bookfest with a 40% tag, I didn't have to think twice ! LOL 
My order from Stitching Bits and Bobs that took almost 3 weeks to deliver, the longest wait but not unexpected finally came a day before Hari Raya
Some fabrics from my first trip to Elitronic after I managed to persuade DH to drive me there on my enroute back from my In-laws. Oh! I am indulging, yes....I am allowed, its my month..LOLDiane is due to sit for her major exam in less than 3 weeks which means no long distance travelling thou we are having 2 weeks of school holidays, but there was no holidays from her tuition infact additional classes was created, yet we manage to make 2 short trips away to enjoy some cool breeze, one to Fraser's Hill and the other to Genting Highland as well as visiting the Inlaws, a bit of me shopping and enjoyed some good food around town and the hassle free traffic in town, a bliss
.
For now, there will be no crafting to show.
Come Monday, its back to work and school reopens too. My life shall pretty much return to normal then.
My heartfelt gratitude for all those who come by and left me your comments in my previous posting. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
5 comments:
That's quite a haul! lol Enjoy the goodies!
Great book haul!
I resisted any new book purchases for the bookfest and the bookexcess do!
Ran out of space!
What great stashes!!! Love them all!!!
What a great haul! Enjoy your new stuff :)
WOW...Great stash!
Post a Comment