Week after week went by very quickly, a lot has been happening, the good and the bad but not much involved stitching or rather stitching wasn't strong enough to help put the worries and make the stress go away.My nightmare begins, when Vincent's fever hit 39.5 and shows now sign of subsiding while Diane developed rashes on the 7th day after feeling feverish that subsides by the 3rd day. I rushed both kids to the hospital at 7:15pm. Diane went into observation, Vincent was hospitalized, both for confirmed dengue fever. I hardly slept and the house is seriously looking unkempt ever since. Also, I just got to feel better myself after being ill only so recently before the kids did. Thank god!
The only method of treatment with no other medication given to bring the fever down.
The Birthday cake
Singing the birthday song not once but in English, Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese
Diane was discharges after 6 hours as her condition stabilized but requires daily monitoring at the hospital. It has now been replaced with alternate days. Vincent's condition is yet to stabilized
but looking favourable, hoping tomorrow will be better as I am feeling that he is going into depression.
Now, a bit of a backdated post, which didn't get published before the worries and woes set in. We had 2 birthdays in July. DH's birthday on the last week of July where I baked him a Choc-on-choc cake. A snap of the cake is on Diane's cellphone yet to retrieved while FIL celebrated his 80th birthday with some 80 guests and here are some snaps.
The Birthday cake
Father in law and Mom In law
the sons
the grandchildren
the sisters minus one who left us not so long ago
Singing the birthday song not once but in English, Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese
The stitching that I managed to work on before July ends is my Neighbourhood RR where I've completed the last square and was working to fill the gaps in between the houses until I ran out of ideas. Also, one project for an exchange. 
Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving me your comments on my trip. I hope you enjoyed it, thou the post was quite heavy with pictures but I hope it should give you some ideas of what to expect..thou I was lost for words to describe.....

Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving me your comments on my trip. I hope you enjoyed it, thou the post was quite heavy with pictures but I hope it should give you some ideas of what to expect..thou I was lost for words to describe.....
6 comments:
Sending good thoughts for Vincent, I hope all goes well and hope Diane is recovering well.
Precious family pictures!
Take care and ((big hugs))
Hope Vincent is on the mend and gets discharged real soon.
The NRR is looking good!
L, Really hope the kids make a quick recovery. Love the NRR.
JessW.
You have been busy. Hope everyone is doing well. The neighbourhood RR is beautiful
Hope that kids are fine by this time...Good to see you family...your neighbour hood RR looks lovely..
Sorry to hear that your kids are sick, and you have to undergo so much worries. Hope everything is better now.
Your Neighbourhood RR is looking great!
Post a Comment