the City of Eternal Spring
I managed to complete stitching this and finishing it into a pryn pillow when I got home.
Freebie Design from Novalee 02 blog.
and put up this package for Eling for her birthday yesterday.

My Stitching Accessories Mail Art should be arriving any day now.It did not travel too far away .
Thank you for visiting and leaving me your comments in my last post.
I managed to complete stitching this and finishing it into a pryn pillow when I got home.
Freebie Design from Novalee 02 blog.
and put up this package for Eling for her birthday yesterday.
So glad to have received words from her that the package arrived safely and happy with my gift :D Hoped you had a wonderful birthday, Eling.
The second piece that came with me on my trip was another freebie design by Ariane Jean Pierre stitched on my tea dyed evenweave fabric.

July's officially first finished is the Christmas Candle Theme that was part of a Foursome RR for Anna. This is a replacement piece as the first original piece did not get delivered. And I didn't restitch my first candle design from the JSC Christmas ornament magazine, instead I choose this from Donna Kooler's. This has left me for Janet, the 3rd stitcher before it goes home to Anna.
My Stitching Accessories Mail Art should be arriving any day now.It did not travel too far away .
Thank you for visiting and leaving me your comments in my last post.
4 comments:
Elings birthday pillow is just beautiful and what a sweet little freebie design.
wow...beautiful pillow finish..i love it
Cute finishes, Lillie and what a lovely gifts for your friend.
Lovely finishes! Love the pin pillow.
Post a Comment