Friday, July 16, 2010

Stitching Accessories Mail art

Received word that the MA mailed on the 6th arrived safely. Its a stitching accessories theme and I thot I shall made this into a pouch for stitching things.Front Design from Cross Country Stitching Magazine, the back a combination for various sources.

I had lot of fun stitching this and rummaging into my stash fabrics for a similar theme fabric and found the backing fabric that looked like buttons, flower buttons. Its one of the requirement for this exchange.

While the postage is our newest stamp hot from the oven. It also bears the first day stamped.
Have a happy weekend everyone, hope its a good stitching weekend for you and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Nima said...

wow..lovely mail art

shogun_na said...

ssssooooooo nniceeeee.....

Brigitte said...

Lillie, I loved to see all the pictures from your trip to China and to follow your steps to the various places. And the food, wow. It just made me hungry, lol.
The pouch-envelope you stitched and finished for Margaret looks gorgeous!

Melanie said...

Very cute!!! :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a great piece of mail art!

Ranae said...

very cool MA

Mylene said...

A beautiful exchange package for your partner.

Cindy said...

Wow..another beautiful work!