Unlike the first motif where I found inconsistencies between the left and the right, I found this one with missing stitches. Am glad in away I had read from a couple of blogs about errors such as this being spotted and I am able to work without hesitation or fussing. I just fix the errors as I go along and make sure that the end result is not too far off from Mary's. However, selecting the next color to go on the fabric is giving me a hard time. I must constantly stay focused on the colors from the ceramics and in a way I want my colors to coordinate and blend with each other as well. Its a bit scary to add in the greens or yellow Now here is my 2nd progress on Mary with 304, 221 and 598
We managed to watched Diane's long awaited movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday instead of today after her music was postponed to this morning. We had anticipated a long queue and arrived early and got tickets to watch about an hour and half later which was good coz' it gave us sometime to do a quick lunch and shop for some books at Kino as well as at Dorothy Perkins.
Diane's black pepper charbroiled chicken
Mine is a simple chicken mushroom both from KLCC's foodcourtHave a good Sunday everyone!
3 comments:
wow ...your SAL progress looks beautiful...
MW is looking wonderful. Love your color scheme.
How fun that you've already seen the new HP. Was is as dark as the book?
Hi Margaret, Thanks for visiting.This HP is kinda disappointing, maybe too high expectation after the previous few?? Diane is now reading the book.
Post a Comment