Month of July coming to end this weekend, I think its rather quick and I haven't accomplished much stitching, anyway, I have been working on Mary in between stitching two smalls. I had one Mail Art, Rose Theme with Mail Art Friends that was mailed on the 28th and noted that this arrived yesterday, 29th.
Design from Semco's Rose design freebie while the mini rose is part of Coeur de roses design by Liselotte. This travelled inland to Joanne in Kuantan and it arrived quickly with express mail. Lined with rose fabric in pinks to match the colors of the stitched rose. For once, I had a matching postage to go with the theme.
A requirement, four skeins in the colors of the stitched rose plus I have also include some flower pins 

FIL & MIL with their 20 something and teenage grandkids . You don't see me in the photos since I am the one holding the camera :P
Tomorrow, an update on Mary.

A requirement, four skeins in the colors of the stitched rose plus I have also include some flower pins 
Sometime during the week, I received my Initial Mail Art, an exchange with the same board.
A fabulous Initial MA and wonderful stash came from Lody S, USA . Just looked at the amazing details stitched on the back on lilac colored fabric. Thank you so much, Lody,while mine is now looked so shamefully unspeakable.

And there is another birthday, for Jaimis a long time friend on the 21st who is not into stitching nor any crafting. I gave her a pashmina scarf instead but knowing that she like receiving some kind of crafts


I included a mini jar with stitching things, well, a woman still needs to do bits of mending every now and then, rite? The jar had an attached mini strawberry pincushion so that she can park her needles easily. That is my first strawberry pincushion inspired by the one I received from June.
This happened last weekend, FIL celebrated his 80th birthday with about 30 guests, mostly relatives and close friends.

FIL & MIL with their 20 something and teenage grandkids . You don't see me in the photos since I am the one holding the camera :P
That kiddo is the chatter box, Carmen, 6 years, youngest grandchild of FIL & MIL
Tomorrow, an update on Mary.
Thank you for stopping by, its always a pleasure to read your wonderful comments.
7 comments:
Pretty MA's you sent and received!
The jar is a pretty good idea as a gift to a new stitcher or non-stitcher! ;p
Very nice MA you did and recived. Love the family photos...Thanks for sharring.
Wow gorgeous mail arts sent and received!!!
Beautiful mailart!
Happy Birthday to your friend and FIL.
WOW ! Love those gorgeous mailarts !
So many wonderful exchanges! Enjoy :)
Both mailarts turned out beautifully. Wonderful family pics!
Post a Comment