Sunday, April 05, 2009

Little cups of friendship

came from Meari in sweet colors for our Coffee and Tea theme Mail Art exchange, surprisingly pretty fast too. Its a wonder sometimes how the mailman works. Meari had stitched me colors of her choice and its finished to perfection, its amazing to know that its Meari's first Mail Art.
The wonderful selection of teas from Meari...yum, yum...me will have some this afternoon.

Here is what I stitched for Meari.

Design by The Sampler Girl is my choice for Meari, USA for the Tea or Coffee theme Mail Art in April. Mailed on the 24th. I included flavoured teas from Boh and unflavoured ones by Lipton, a must to go with the MA plus a little something extras including a mini tea theme chart by DMC.

Floss : DMC and Anchor Multicolor.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday.



8 comments:

mainely stitching said...

What a GREAT exchange you and Meari did!

Nima said...

lillie....enjoy your gifts....beautiful mail art.

I would love to do a mail art exchange with you.....i know you are an expert in mail art

Janet C said...

Both pieces are so lovely!

Brigitte said...

These are two adorable envelopes. What a great mail art exchange with Meari.

Jeanie said...

What a lovely exchange ! I adore mail art !

Jackie said...

the gifts are beautiful, both you and your swap pal.

Sharon said...

Beautiful exchanges!

Meari said...

You're right, Lillie... Both went through the mail system pretty fast! Thank you for doing my first mail art exchange with me. It was really fun! I've tried one of the BOH teas and it's really yummy :)