Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stitching news, February new

Fabrics for my new project, I had visualized it in my head for weeks. Now, let's see if it will materialize. Believed me, this is no quilt project.

My new start, October cake, design by Brooke. For DS, thou, he is a September baby, but this has something of his favourite things....spider! and I frogged a couple of times last nite.

Also, Valentine's packaged mailed on the 6th. No showing until February 14.

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful week ahead.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Nice header! Yours?

Mylene said...

Good start on your new project for DS. Looking forward to see what you come up with those lovely fabrics.

Dawn B. said...

I know what every it is you have in store for these items will be great. Love the new cake start.

Brigitte said...

This looks like a good start on your new project. I'm very curious to learn about what you will be doing with these lovely fabrics.

mainely stitching said...

Beautiful!! :D

Ranae said...

beautiful fabby!
Don't keep us waiting too long, lol
Nice start too.

Lillie said...

Emily, Yes, its one of my Nonya Kebaya.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely new start!