
Blue Ribbon design, made two errors twice...first, on one over one, I thought I read the chart wrongly
Blamed it on my eye sight, I start a new one on two over two, adjusted the so called error I've made on the first...yet its still not right! I gave up. Looking back, I preferred the first one if I were to undo the errors but not for now.
My Christmas MA for MailArt Friends Exchange is awaiting mailing date, made something for some one and in the progress of stitching something in red on white. Can't reveal these yet.
A STAR FOR A CAUSE
A promise I finally fulfilled for Jillian and her project. I was lost for ideas or rather got too fickle minded with the choices in my mind and I have prolonged enough that I want it done and to reach Jillian before Christmas. This is my star which left on the 22nd.
Stitched up from 2 pieces of fabric cut out in the shape of a star which looks rather plain and uninteresting
Embellished with beads and colored tiny star
The happenings
Here's a little peek into their rehearsal, which I took from where I took a peek at them

As for their so called costume, the girls had refused to look like 'boria' (dressed alike), the parents had to do the running around for clothes and accessories based on the given color theme. Can you imagine that each and everyone of them had a different idea on dressing? I am so looking forward to see what the girls had come up with based on the black and white theme on the day of the concert itself.
I think I am done with my costume hunting, or at least Diane is happy with her choices....that is for now unless there are changes, I hoped not..am too tired already from the many trips to the mall.
3 comments:
I think both of your BR's look lovely :) {{hugs}}
Sounds like you've been super busy! Good luck keeping up with it all. Love your stars!
The star looks good and Good luck to Diane.
Post a Comment