Monday, October 27, 2008

Boo !

I can now revealed my Halloween theme exchange at HoE, design by Babara Ana, Boo is my choice design for Sharon C on evenweave and I made it into a floss ring. Sharon is so kind with her words, am so glad she is happy with my package although it came to her late.



Another mailart with Mail Art Friends. For my partner, Janien in Belgium, I've stitched her a design by San Man Originals. I am like a sheepdog worrying sheep over this. I hoped it arrived safely. Its been some three weeks since I've mailed this out.

I was in a hurry to mail this off and made a blunder!!I forgot to paste the stamps on my MA. My area postie had refused to accept the MA as it is for mailing and I had to get it postmarked before putting the MA into an enevelope . I only realized my mistake a week after mailing off!!! Gosh!What was I thinkin!!!

To make up for it, I sent Janien a postcard, I know it makes no difference, but the least, Janien will have the postage from my country to compliment the MA.
Thank you for stopping and Trick or Treat??

I wish you all HAPPY HALLOWEEN !
Its back to work as usual tomorrow!
Images from : http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/halloween/bats.shtml

3 comments:

staci said...

Lovely exchanges!

Dawn B. said...

Awsum, exchanges !!! Sorry about the MA blunder but I bet she's OK with it.

Mylene said...

Your exchanges sent are both great, lillie. Well done!!