Nothing much that I can share this week on my stitching progress except that I've finished 'Tales of Wonder' without frogging, thanks BJ for the advise (but the lazy bug in me did not get me working..'sigh'), 4 packages that I 've mailed did not reach their respective destinations , so photos will have to wait and I have not been good, Part 3 of EMS Rose Sampler is half done while Old Sampler is undone. Next month I will have to work double hard :} I was working on a JJ small and somehow managed to complete LHN-Berries.
However, last Saturday, I found a little box waiting for me. It came from Shelley for the HoE Biscornu Exchange.
Shelley wrote that its her first biscornu, the design by Casey Buonaugurio and she did so well. Its beautifully finished . You 've done very well for a first, Shelley and she did not forget the back either. This is one design that I never got to stitch and yes, I was grinning from ear to ear.
Shelley spoilt me further with the goodies that came, included are fabric with froggy print, note pads, stick-on pad, floss, evenweave fabric and LK's Coffee Crazy which is on my wish list. You are so generous with your gift. I just can't thank you enough.
With 2 packages that arrived a day a part, it feels like my birthday! I was indeed on cloud 9.
Tales of Wonder, pardon the photo please. Just can't get a good picture of this.
My last order from Little Needle Love and put a smile on my face, LOL
Brenda Keyes - New England and DT - The Sanctuary together with CCN - Cowboy Dreams and LK - Cat Lovers
I did mentioned that I had to go on a stash diet but when Margaret W from my local stitching board told me that she found these, I just had to say the big 'YES, I want one!! '
Mary Gary's Sewing Cabin - Milkpaint Sampler.
and the much awaited, Where Stitcher's Meet, Victoria Sampler. I MUST go on a stash diet after these! LOL
Mommies wanna have fun too.........
Two saturdays ago was a free day for me (free from weekend mommy duties that is...LOL)...yippie indeed, DD choose to attend school over music class which is a full day replacing the day off for the recent general election where her school was made one of the voting center. So, this mummy went to meet two of her long time friends. Its always a joy to meet old friends and how long we've been? we practically see our children grow or rather long before they were born. From 11am to 5pm we did nothing except chat , eat, chat everything under the sun. LOL and we've been good, NO SHOPPING even thou we were at KLCC!

And this shot, we got a handsome young guy at the next table to hold the camera. Imagine smiling to a total stranger! but then, we are at the age that we know no shame no more of such things!!! LOL. Chee Yen, Jaimis, and yours truly
Barbara, a few years back , DD would not have made such a fuss, she'd be willing but now that she's a teenager, its a totally different story.
Thank you so much for visiting, I hope all of you will have a good week ahead and make lots of good progress with your stitching.
However, last Saturday, I found a little box waiting for me. It came from Shelley for the HoE Biscornu Exchange.
Shelley wrote that its her first biscornu, the design by Casey Buonaugurio and she did so well. Its beautifully finished . You 've done very well for a first, Shelley and she did not forget the back either. This is one design that I never got to stitch and yes, I was grinning from ear to ear.
Shelley spoilt me further with the goodies that came, included are fabric with froggy print, note pads, stick-on pad, floss, evenweave fabric and LK's Coffee Crazy which is on my wish list. You are so generous with your gift. I just can't thank you enough.
With 2 packages that arrived a day a part, it feels like my birthday! I was indeed on cloud 9.Tales of Wonder, pardon the photo please. Just can't get a good picture of this.
My last order from Little Needle Love and put a smile on my face, LOL
Brenda Keyes - New England and DT - The Sanctuary together with CCN - Cowboy Dreams and LK - Cat Lovers I did mentioned that I had to go on a stash diet but when Margaret W from my local stitching board told me that she found these, I just had to say the big 'YES, I want one!! '
Mary Gary's Sewing Cabin - Milkpaint Sampler.
and the much awaited, Where Stitcher's Meet, Victoria Sampler. I MUST go on a stash diet after these! LOL Mommies wanna have fun too.........
Two saturdays ago was a free day for me (free from weekend mommy duties that is...LOL)...yippie indeed, DD choose to attend school over music class which is a full day replacing the day off for the recent general election where her school was made one of the voting center. So, this mummy went to meet two of her long time friends. Its always a joy to meet old friends and how long we've been? we practically see our children grow or rather long before they were born. From 11am to 5pm we did nothing except chat , eat, chat everything under the sun. LOL and we've been good, NO SHOPPING even thou we were at KLCC!

And this shot, we got a handsome young guy at the next table to hold the camera. Imagine smiling to a total stranger! but then, we are at the age that we know no shame no more of such things!!! LOL. Chee Yen, Jaimis, and yours truly
I forgot to take pictures of the food!! We had Mixed Fruit Waffle with Ice-cream, Curry Chicken Noodle, Chicken Lasagna, Fried Popiah (Spring Rolls), Fish and Chip and for desserts, our local flavour the cool Ice Kacang and creamy cendol in coconut milk and brown sugar.
Barbara, a few years back , DD would not have made such a fuss, she'd be willing but now that she's a teenager, its a totally different story.Thank you so much for visiting, I hope all of you will have a good week ahead and make lots of good progress with your stitching.
5 comments:
Oh, I am so glad you like the biscornu! I had so much fun stitching it.
Very nice finish on Tales of Wonder. I love that design. :)
Great Gifts you got. I did recive the gifts from you and have tried to email you but I think they are getting lost somewere. Thanks so much for them.
Nice biscornu and goodies from Shelley.
I am so jealous here, reading about your outing with your friends and the yummy foods....oh i do so miss those dishes!
Beautiful picture of you all, thanks for sharing and have a nice week too.
Lovely biscornu! Great stash too. I love the picture of you and your friends-how nice to share some together!
Wonderful stash. I finally found the arrow ( a bit slow! ) lang loi! Jess.
Post a Comment