A christmas tree , a freebie from http://aurelle.over-blog.com.on with DMC 115
I wanted something simple, small, easy to manage on my trip and that I could complete. Don't intend to start
another WIP .
I'll finish it into something....that will be for the later.
Sorry the photo is a little blur.
Over the weekend, I made a biscornu and finished it for an exchange at EMS
It has gone on a long journey ...far...far.....away. No photos yet until it arrives.
NEIGHBOURHOOD FOR YASMIN
I've built this house on Yasmin's ground. The ewes and the flower plant came from LHN .
The house and garden designed by Maryse

Hoped you like it , Min.
QQQQQQQQQQ
You are most welcome BJ, am a lil' late thou
Am glad to share the photos of my isle trip....its a lovely and beautiful change from the city scene. DD never wanted to leave
7 comments:
Your ornament is great! Congratulations!
The RR looks wonderful! Love the sheepie :)
wow !! I'm stitching the same pattern right now and almost completed mine. Great minds think alike...LOL
That's a lovely Christmas tree! And the RR is so pretty. At least you've got a head start with Christmas ornaments, may be I should too huh?
Both are lovely. I love the red of the Christmas tree. Great job!
Your finishes looks great.
You have been so very busy while I was away. The pictures of your trip are absolutely amazing and made me want to immediately book a flight there. Glad you had such a wonderful time.
I love all your recent finishes but my absolute favorite is your NRR - you did an amazing job!!
Have a great week.
Hi Lillie, I love the house that you built esp the ewes! thanks.
Post a Comment