with EMS. Mine came from Joan in Pennsylvania on June 18 with a lovely fairy card and postcard of the locomotive from her state.The envie came just when I needed something to drag me out. It really made my day. Joan wrote that its the time of the year where the strawberries are blooming and the famous strawberry shortcakes are made.Sounds sooo yummy! Its her original design created for me. Thank you Joan, its a very beautiful design and I loved it...am sure no one could resist the strawberries :)
I have not been stitching since the news of my uncle's demised, instead I did some finishing of some stitched pieces, just need to keep my mind occupied .
Below, a freebie I've made into a pinkeep..yeap! my second one and am extremely pleased with the result of this one
Edit : Oops ! sorry gave the wrong link ..freebie from Waxing Moon Designs and not The Workbasket.....my thousand apology.


The backing fabric
A little stash I got a little earlier
A couple of fobs that I've made from some stitched flower alphabets, its going to someone..no telling yet . There are 3 fobs hidden behind the 'L' fob. I can show the L cause the L is mine :D
This is how it looks like, not all the exact lookalike, there's a slight different for each fob in terms of finishing and the last is this 'tea time' fob



The backing fabric
A little stash I got a little earlier
A couple of fobs that I've made from some stitched flower alphabets, its going to someone..no telling yet . There are 3 fobs hidden behind the 'L' fob. I can show the L cause the L is mine :D
This is how it looks like, not all the exact lookalike, there's a slight different for each fob in terms of finishing and the last is this 'tea time' fob
lllllllllllllll
Thank you everyone for coming by and leaving me your comments, appreciate your visits cause your words inspire me.Jess, thank you for your visit, looking forward to see you blog with lots of photos of your beaded shoes and your vintage collections...a place for me to drool
15 comments:
Wow great finishes! And thats gome great stash there too. =)
Hemm .. you have a lot of finish project. Must be enjoy doing it. Love your pinkeep and scissor fob.
Sorry to hear about your uncle's demise.
I love the pinkeep, really nice, and you've added beads on the side, that really creative! And the fobs! so cute.
That's a nice biscornu you received and an original design, wow!
Lillie, all your finshes are truly adorable. I am very sorry to hear of your painful loss. You'll be in my thoughts. (((hugs)))
Sorry for your terrible loss.
The biscornu is so pretty - what a lovely gift!
Your finishes are too cute, and what a nice stash pic! Enough to make anyone drool... :)
Awsume gift Really love the pattern. The fobs you have made are great as well. You will have to send me info on how to make the pin keep. I have tried once but failed so badly.
Your finishes looks great, well done!!
I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. Thoughts and prayers are you.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. May his soul rest in peace.
Love your FOs. Great work!
That's a bountiful finishes you have there. Love them all.
Great, lovely finishes. How to see the bigger pics??
Sorry for your recent loss. Hugs to you and family, dearie.
Those strawberries...mmm. So many pretty photos.
Your uncle sounds like he was much loved.
Beautiful finishes-I love your pinkeep!
Lovely finishes Lillie - you make such pretty things.
Love the strawberries you received. They look good enough too eat.
Lillie,
The fobs and the pinkeep are lovely esp the teatime fob.
Post a Comment