My garden Ma came from Rozita and its done up in a very unique finishing. To open the flab, I will have to undo the ribbon and remove it. Rozita did mentioned in her note that she is trying out a new finishing and I think she has done very well. I'm the first pround owner of it !!Thanks Rozita.
Noticed how the stitched piece is done? as well as the word for ' garden ' She even charted my address.
Noticed how the stitched piece is done? as well as the word for ' garden ' She even charted my address. And the Carrie's thread I ordered from Sanquine Store.It's sooo............Yummy!


MY GARDEN THEME MA
The back, a beehive -from a Donna Kooler's design and I've added with lots of buzzzz............bees
Plus, a fob with design to match the MA, I've created the 'Z', hoped it looks like a 'Z', I had none of the 'z' from SB so had to improvised and finished it with some beads .
Still no words from my partner regarding its arrival. It should have arrived. Am kinda worried now.'sigh' Am keeping my fingers crossed that its not MIA.
This is my Garden Theme for my partner, Zarina in Penang.
Its a Shepherd's Bush design from her Be - Attitude Series
Its a Shepherd's Bush design from her Be - Attitude Series
The back, a beehive -from a Donna Kooler's design and I've added with lots of buzzzz............bees
Plus, a fob with design to match the MA, I've created the 'Z', hoped it looks like a 'Z', I had none of the 'z' from SB so had to improvised and finished it with some beads .
Still no words from my partner regarding its arrival. It should have arrived. Am kinda worried now.'sigh' Am keeping my fingers crossed that its not MIA. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I thank you ladies for dropping by and leaving me your sweet comments. Truly appreciate it.
You are most welcome Heidi and thank you too, I have received yours
9 comments:
What lovely mailart pieces! Loads of creativity goes into it I am sure.
And the fob so cute :)
Thank YOU for the business ;)
Those MA's are so pretty and what gorgeous colors of carries threads. :)
WOW, lovely MA!!
Oh, the mailart is so very pretty and love those threads.
You did an amazing job on the MA and the fob for Zarina. You are so very creative Lily - love them!!
Those are beautiful mailarts!!
Lily,
Do you know that on your profile only your Birthday club blog is listed?
The one she did is great. Still waiting on mine to arive. The one you did turned out good but I knew it would.
Such a lovely MA and I love the Pinkeep that you have done. Different from others Pinkeep that I've seen. BTW, I've tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment