Sunday, April 15, 2007

Zarina's Garden Theme RR

TA DA!!This is my garden for a garden theme RR

2nd round of a 6 persons. This is in Zarina's RR which has no boundaries. Its a garden theme for her. I 've planted lots of flowering plants. I stayed low in my square since I have choose to stitch the front and I hope to make space for others to plant the background. Design from DMC's garden series.

I've never done anything like this before for a round robin and quite sceptical too with my choice. I hope I did not disappoint Zarina. Am now looking forward to the next round.

9 comments:

Barbara J said...

This Neighbourhood RR is so interesting. Rest assured I'll be watching this space! Lovely work as always :)

Chelle said...

It's gorgeous! I can't imagine that anyone could be disappointed.

Mylene said...

It looks great and such lovely colours!

Kitty Couture said...

Lovely stitching!! :)

BeckySC said...

I agree with everyone else :) It looks great so far and it's really very colorful :) Nice work!

Dawn B. said...

I love the garden you are doing. Disappointment and you should never be used in the same sentance. You are too good...
LYLM

Sharon said...

I think you are off to a great start on your RR. Very pretty!

Charlene said...

Lillie, your garden look wonderful. Zarina will definitely love it.

Margaret said...

What a lovely garden Lily - so colorful & inviting.
Glad to read your MA has arrived. Dawn did a lovely job.